• The Co-op becomes the agent for independent marijuana producers.
• The Co-op deals exclusively with ‘dried marijuana’.
• License holders become members of Co-op and receive a quota based on license parameters.
• Member are only permitted to grow their quota and sell to the Co-op.
• Only the Co-op is permitted to market and supply product to consumer level distributors.
• The Co-op would be responsible for grading and pricing of the product and maintaining quality control.
• The Co-opwould establish terms and conditions for membership, including, but not limited to,
production facility standards, code of ethics, compliance with the requirements of all levels of government.
• Members will be subject to all the reporting requirements of business; business licenses, tax
accounts, payroll, WCB, etc. and any other reporting requirements specific to the industry.
• Members will be subject to and compliant with health, safety, fire and building code requirements.